Personal Training is when I the trainer, and You the client, decide to work together on a ‘One to One’ basis. The objective is to find personal training methods that work to improve your nutrition, motivation, education and discipline, bringing about positive change for your body and mind.
My name is Leslie Russell and I am the Personal Trainer here at Russell Fitness in Waterford. I understand that you need personal guidance and training to achieve your goals. Russell Fitness provides:
- One to One personal training sessions
- Carried out in a safe and controlled manner
- No on-lookers
- In a gym equipped to meet your fitness needs
- Provided by a highly motivational, friendly and experienced personal trainer
Knowing your state of mind is critical to your training. Your goal is my goal and confidentiality is a given. Each person is an individual and so will receive a personalised training programme to suit them.
About Our Personal Fitness Training
Each personal fitness session is structured to push the boundaries of your physical and mental capabilities. If you are serious about getting in shape this is the gym for you. Unlike other gyms when you are Personal Training the gym is private – for your use only – so that you can focus on your training in comfort and exclusivity. Training sessions last 1 hour and full changing and showering facilities are provided.
The level of education and attention to detail is much higher in personal training. You will receive advice on:
- Nutrition and Diet
- Goal Setting
- Fitness Testing (BMI; Body Fat Percentage; Weight; Body Measurements)
- Posture Analysis
- Programme Design
- Time Management
- Motivation and Maintenance
After this is done I will be able to work out a programme that will bring about the desired change in your body and lifestyle.
No gimmicks or potions, just quality training that educates you on how to get the best from body and mind. I am passionate about you the client and share your drive to get results!
Benefits Of Personal Training
- Increased Energy Levels
- Reduced Fatigue
- Reduced Risk of Obesity, Heart Disease and Lower Back Pain
- Changed Body Composition (Reduced fat)
- Increased Muscle while burning fat
- Improved Mood by reducing stress
- Improved Strength, Posture, Flexibility and Muscular Imbalance
- Better Quality of Life
- Increased Strength of Joints and Bone Density
Why Use Personal Training
- Weight Management
- Improve overall cardiovascular fitness while burning fat and building muscle
- Body Building
- Exercise for the older adult
- Exercise during pregnancy
For any training programme to work the client has to be committed 100% to the programme both in and out of the gym. If you are positive and consistent you can achieve anything!
Whether you want to tone up for an upcoming event or just have more energy in your daily life and feel better about yourself, Russell Fitness has the solution.
Interested? Contact us today to get an individual quote for a plan that suits your needs!
Do you want to train in our custom personal training facility in Waterford? Please contact us to discuss your personal requirements and for quotations.